- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp. cloves powder
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Bio Garden Peanut Butter
- 1 cup collard greens, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Chopped roasted peanuts, for garnish
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until softened about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, cinnamon, and cloves and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, and sweet potato. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until it’s fully melted and combined with the broth.
- Add the collard greens and cook for another 5 minutes, or until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the stew over cooked rice, garnished with chopped roasted peanuts.
This hearty and flavorful stew is a great way to enjoy the rich taste of Bio Garden Peanut Butter in a savory main course.