For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup Cashew Butter Bio Garden
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil Bio Garden
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
For the stir-fry:
- 500 Grams boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews, for garnish
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the cashew butter, chicken broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, sesame oil, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet, heat the vegetable oil over high heat.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and add them to the hot wok. Stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, or until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the sliced bell peppers, onion, garlic, and ginger. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the wok with the vegetables.
- Pour the cashew butter sauce over everything in the wok, and stir to combine.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and everything is heated through.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked rice, garnished with chopped cashews.