- 250 grams Chinese noodles (such as spaghetti or soba noodles)
- 2 tablespoons Bio Garden Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Bio Garden Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked noodles with the sauce and toss to coat.
- Garnish with sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
These Sesame Noodles are a delicious and satisfying dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Enjoy the nutty, savory taste of Bio Garden sesame oil combined with the rich flavor of Bio Garden peanut butter and other seasonings. It’s a dish that’s sure to become a family favorite!