- 2 tbsp Bio Garden Basil Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 150g Bio Garden Black Olive Tapenade
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 thick slices of ciabatta
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 just-ripe avocado, flesh sliced into strips
- 2 ripe tomatoes, deseeded and sliced into strips
- 30g Bio Garden Semi-dried Tomato
- 1 small bunch basil, leaves only, some torn and some left whole to garnish
- 200g buffalo mozzarella, torn into pieces
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a griddle pan or heavy-based frying pan until hot.
- Mix Bio Garden Basil Oil and garlic together in a bowl. Brush the ciabatta slices with the basil garlic oil and then chargrill or pan-fry the bread for 2 minutes on each side until brown and crispy.
- Remove from the heat and spread the Bio Garden Black Olive Tapenade over the toasts.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the avocado, then arrange it on the toast, followed by the tomato strips, torn basil, and mozzarella. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle with Bio Garden Basil Oil before serving, and garnish with Bio Garden Semi Dried Tomato and the whole basil leaves.