- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup Bio Garden Olive Oil With Rosemary
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Bio Garden Tomato Tapenade
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken breasts to the bowl, making sure they are fully coated in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or up to 4 hours).
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade. Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes.
- While the chicken is resting, slice the brioche buns in half and toast them on the grill for 1-2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the mayo mixture on the bottom half of each bun. Top with a lettuce leaf, a slice of tomato, a grilled chicken breast, and a spoonful of the tomato tapenade. Finish with a slice of Swiss cheese and the top half of the bun.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Bio Garden Tomato Tapenade